Health and Safety Protocols
*Update as of July 13th 2021
- Please do not visit the museum if you feel unwel.
- A mask must be worn for the duration of your visit (tour, event, rental or otherwise).
- Capacity is limited to 10 visitors within the museum at any one time in order to allow for social distancing.
- You may pre-purchase tickets online or at the door.
- Entry to the Museum is through the front door. Please ring the old-fashioned door bell for entry.
- Tours will now be self-guided with the option of audio features via your phone or a provided tablet.
- All visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands according to health standards upon entering the Museum.
- Handmade cloth masks will be available for purchase upong arrival, or you may purchase a disposable mask for a donation.